Alphonso Davies

Of course it matters if Bayern want 60 we offer 60 real offer 40 he has the choice of City or staying. Real don't get to choose what clubs accept.

Oh and if hes available at 60m we go balls deep.

Player will always choice to refuse to move to the club that he didn't ask for.

I'd love him. We've done well with the four CB system, but I feel it makes us too predictable and one-dimensional at times. We miss being able to bring on a Cancelo or even Zinchenko, who can make things happen from the full back position.

Player will always choice to refuse to move to the club that he didn't ask for.
Pretty sure that was one of the options I listed. Stay at Bayern. And that goes completely against your statement I replied to - "it will not matter if Davies only want Madrid and nothing else" (sic) only Bayern can accept that fee. Not even the great Real Madrid can change that.

Pretty sure that was one of the options I listed. Stay at Bayern. And that goes completely against your statement I replied to - "it will not matter if Davies only want Madrid and nothing else" (sic) only Bayern can accept that fee. Not even the great Real Madrid can change that.

So what if Bayern accept the fee from us? Davies can still refuses if he heard that Bayern also have Madrid offer in table yet they didn't accept it.

Player nowadays is not a cattle like the past, they have more power to choose their next destination.

So what if Bayern accept the fee from us? Davies can still refuses if he heard that Bayern also have Madrid offer in table yet they didn't accept it.

Player nowadays is not a cattle like the past, they have more power to choose their next destination.
If Davies rejects us he stays at Bayern in that scenario. Hence why i said there was two ptions city or stay at Bayern. Real don't get to sign him for 20m less do they

Madrid can’t do it as Mbappe has absolutely rinsed them cash wise! If it’s €60m we should be all over it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.