Already kicked off in Poznan.

daveduke67 said:
4HeatonsBlue said:
Heard on the grapevibe that the biggest prospect of trouble is between 2 VERY well known City Lads

Liam and Noel?
No, no, no. Its Noel and Liam, thats what I heard anyway. Apparently one is going to meet the other round the back of the bike sheds on some Poznan school. All their chums are going to film it on their mobiles, again, its only what i've heard. ;-)

Fried Onions said:
daveduke67 said:
Never seen her - any pics?

Or is she like Vinegar Vera?

She sits near me - got eyes in different postcodes, imagine Bet Lynch from Coronation Street but a bit mental.

However, she's blue through n through, no denying that.

What row you sit on mate? Must be near me cant stand her, tried grassing my mate up last year for standing.

You do all realise that she is registered disabled?

I'm all for having a laugh, but I think people should be aware of her background...

Soulboy said:

I'm all for having a laugh, but I think people should be aware of her background...
So's half the country mate!!

4HeatonsBlue said:
Heard on the grapevibe that the biggest prospect of trouble is between 2 VERY well known City Lads

Stillsy & die_hard?

Cheesy said:
4HeatonsBlue said:

Stillsy & die_hard?
[bigimg]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Fzq94YVbHHM/SqV3895BKbI/AAAAAAAAhmQ/bgOZYKOI1UI/s1600/photo_manipulation_31.jpg[/bigimg]

Soulboy said:

If this is about Jackie, then I agree. Banter fair enough but when it comes about anyones appearence it is going below the belt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.