Already kicked off in Poznan.

Just had a text of a mate out in Posnan! 11.06 and the police have barracaded a bar full of blues in and the polish hoolies are trying to smash the way into the bar! bottles glass's chairs tables kitchen sink being thrown between the two groups, he said in his text that since the game finished the posnan fans have been targeting blues all night around the city, now my mate is with his mrs and she is absolutely terrified and he is not into anything like fighting at matches! why don't these twats pick on the right sort of people who are up for it! sounds pretty bad! yet the english are branded the ''animals'' and yet these fuckers get away with attacking normal football fans, I know there must be some city lads out there looking for mither and I know the english have had there moments on there travels, but in my opinion it seems that english fans are being targeted more and more on the european road, and something should be done about it!

my mate from audenshaw rang me before the game and said, their was a couple of blues attacked outside a bar called bj,s last night, also he said that a group of twenty hoolies tried to get in their hotel called hotel urbis polska at half six this morning for a spot of toe to toe, sounds to me when juve go there it will be big problem time for the authorities, well imagine what euros are going to be like?

Bluemanc1968 said:
Just had a text of a mate out in Posnan! 11.06 and the police have barracaded a bar full of blues in and the polish hoolies are trying to smash the way into the bar! bottles glass's chairs tables kitchen sink being thrown between the two groups, he said in his text that since the game finished the posnan fans have been targeting blues all night around the city, now my mate is with his mrs and she is absolutely terrified and he is not into anything like fighting at matches! why don't these twats pick on the right sort of people who are up for it! sounds pretty bad! yet the english are branded the ''animals'' and yet these fuckers get away with attacking normal football fans, I know there must be some city lads out there looking for mither and I know the english have had there moments on there travels, but in my opinion it seems that english fans are being targeted more and more on the european road, and something should be done about it!

Does not surprise me in the slightest mate,hopefully nobody is too badly injured but I bet by the morning there will be loads more on here about this.Just wait until the 2012 Euros are in Poland and Ukraine it will be terrible.

Bluemanc1968 said:
= a family of four just had an argument.

PROP'A FACKIN' NAWTY !

Arry is Bent said:
Bluemanc1968 said:
= a family of four just had an argument.

PROP'A FACKIN' NAWTY !

facepalm.jpg

Don't know about the centre tonight but we got kicked off the tram and it was a free for all every city fan was a target. Spent the night in the sheriton.

Bluemanc1968 said:

a msg i got from a poznan fan before:

it has been brought to my notice that some drunk morons of Poznan origins occasionally violated the holy rule of hospitality in some pubs at Old Market Square.

This is to state and stress the fact that each and every of such regrettable incidents have taken place without the knowledge and strictly against the will of the hardcore fans, ultras or any other genuine fan group of Lech. If you happen to know any of such accidents, please do the following:

1) Pass our (Lech Poznan) utmost apologies and strong sign of condemnation

2) Possibly specify each of such accidents giving at least exact timing and name of the place. We are as fierce to our enemies but we are even more fierce to our own drunk morons.

Good luck in Premiership, in Europa League you're beyond the worst anyway.

you know the people who were kickin off on city fans werent the lech poznan ultras/hooligans, it was a bunch of drunk idiots and the lech ultras/hooligans are extremely pissed off with these guys as they have broke a rule, and they want to track them down and teach them a lesson. lol they dont believe in fighting in the city they like to organize it in a forest or sum place where no body is.

fuck me they are mad in poland.

I'm sat on the train back to berlin, the most of poznan fans were bob on but we did get a few big lads wanting to smash us up In a pub after game. In all the ones we met were spot on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.