Already kicked off in Poznan.

Glazers_Wallet said:
Pigeonho said:
Sounds about right for Eastern Europe. Then of course you have our lot who, if the post above is to be believed, just went there and gave it them anyway like a group of pissed up thuds. Classy eh?. I'm glad i'm sat here in my nice warm house, and not in some cold bar somewhere in poland as, (again if true), there maybe a little bit of retribution going on later me thinks, and it doesn't look like these Polish do things by half.

you lot are makin it out as if the city lads who have gone over there cant handle them selves.
I really don't care if they can handle themselves or not to be honest. What I do know though, based on reading books on the subject, (read Euro-Trashed and that will give you an insight as to how nutty the Polish are), is that being in a minority away in Poland is something you can do without. I know a lad who will be over there, i've spoke of him before, (no names), and he went to Poland when we played them in an international qualifier in the mid-late 90's. He said, (and he is/was involved with City's 'boys'), that it was something he has never seen before and wouldn't be going anytime soon. For his sake he may have been wise to listen to his own advice, as knowing him as I do, i'm 100% sure he will be there now. My point anyway was that based on the posts before mine, the Poles have the 'decency' to ask if a fight is wanted, rather than just wading in like the English do with their fat bellies and chavvy clothes. If indeed that has happened, as has been posted, I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of any retaliation that gets dished out as the day progresses.

Compstall35 said:
It has defintley kicked off. I am in touch with lads out there. Apparently his words City justtook out a load and i mean a load of Polish lads. All I can say, maybe exagerated but either way it is early so bloody hell doesn't look good for later. Especially if the locals here this.

im also intouch with some lads out there and i asked them if its kicking off and they said

"no kick off yet mate, just some shit bag city fans getting pissed makin shit up"

where in poznan is it supposed to be kickin off lol

I can only comment about what I am getting of the lads over there. They can def handle themselves. However if the locals all look like the Poznan fans that came over here god help them! They looked like a bloody cage fighting convention came to town.
PS I am not here to glorify it all, before people say stop going on about te violence. I am actually a little concerned for the Blues over there. If City have done in a group of Polish lads (who must have been looking for it I would think)at 11am I can only see retribution.

Just spoke to the old man who's over there, and all he's reporting is a 'skirmish' last night. Same as you'd get anywhere with a load of pissed up football fans.

Hopefully there'll be nothing worse.

Soulboy said:
Pigeonho said:
Sounds about right for Eastern Europe. Then of course you have our lot who, if the post above is to be believed, just went there and gave it them anyway like a group of pissed up thuds. Classy eh?. I'm glad i'm sat here in my nice warm house, and not in some cold bar somewhere in poland as, (again if true), there maybe a little bit of retribution going on later me thinks, and it doesn't look like these Polish do things by half.

You really do love having a go at City fans, don't you?

Every time there's sometrhing about City fans you join in with the condemnation.

Yet, surprisingly enough, when all those balaclava hooded tossposts laid siege to Rooney's house... not a word from you.

How come the different standards?
Different standards? If you had my facebook account you would see a 30+ comment arguement between me and 2 rags, me slagging them off for being so childish, and them thinking what those dicks did was funny. On the thread in question I made a funny comment about Die_Hard going there to sort it out, because the thread had an element of comedy about it. Read my latter post on this thread too, its English fans in general who i'm aiming at, not just City fans. So touchy.

Pigeonho said:
Soulboy said:
You really do love having a go at City fans, don't you?

Every time there's sometrhing about City fans you join in with the condemnation.

Yet, surprisingly enough, when all those balaclava hooded tossposts laid siege to Rooney's house... not a word from you.

How come the different standards?
Different standards? If you had my facebook account you would see a 30+ comment arguement between me and 2 rags, me slagging them off for being so childish, and them thinking what those dicks did was funny. On the thread in question I made a funny comment about Die_Hard going there to sort it out, because the thread had an element of comedy about it. Read my latter post on this thread too, its English fans in general who i'm aiming at, not just City fans. So touchy.

facebook? jeez...

OK, My mates are not pised up yet but will probably be well on the way. They are in their 30's not young scallies and not known for lying or taking the piss. Exagerating maybe lol, which is why I put that caveat in.
I guess more will come through later in the day to either confirm or deny it. I cannot see City kicking off in Poznan especially at 11am unless seriously provoked or started on.

gangerolv said:
Pigeonho said:

facebook? jeez...
In retort to Soulboy asking why I didn't condemn the United fans on the thread about the MIBs at Rooneys house. In other words telling him that just cos I didn't have a go on that thread, its not like I didn't have an opinion on it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.