Already kicked off in Poznan.

Had a phone call from my dad, saying it did kick off last night in the main square he said, but when it did they just went back to the hotel.

He said other than the few nobs the other polish over there are spot on

As usual with European away games a few Police from GMP have gone over too, I've not heard anything off them to say it's kicking off, apparently the weather is woeful and everybody is inside having a few beers all nice and calm.

Maybe one bloke punched 1 local last night and he told his mate who told his mate who told 10 mates and its ended up here as quite a story.

In Poznan no trouble that we've seen just got back from square just very wet and lots of blues in bars etc

Danny St.helens CTID said:
Had a phone call from my dad, saying it did kick off last night in the main square he said, but when it did they just went back to the hotel.

He said other than the few nobs the other polish over there are spot on
It wasn't the weather, it was Police that had some issues with the stadium security, but it's confirmed now that match is going to happen

The two lads I'm sharing an apartment with both got nicked last night and had to pay on the spot fines. One was for being drunk, the other did nothing at all except receive a punch from someone. It seems to be a bit of a racket the local police have going.

There were a lot of very pissed blues in the square last night, the beer is so strong.

Sat in a bar in the old town square. About 15 blues in here. All quiet here. Weather keeping everyone inside.

Just heard from a couple of blues that it did kick off last night but it was pretty well contained. As for today no problems at all.

Regular Joe said:
The two lads I'm sharing an apartment with both got nicked last night and had to pay on the spot fines. One was for being drunk, the other did nothing at all except receive a punch from someone. It seems to be a bit of a racket the local police have going.

There were a lot of very pissed blues in the square last night, the beer is so strong.

I met a few lads who'd watched England in Poland and said same thing. Attacked with bottles & bricks, but once the Zloty's came out, the police put a stop to it.

Have a good time anyway pal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.