Already kicked off in Poznan.

Glazers_Wallet said:
micradott tony said:
Some blues had ago at some locals then about 1 hour later the loacals steamed in a bar full of city
norway08025.jpg
lol, looks quite calm now

It has defintley kicked off. I am in touch with lads out there. Apparently his words City justtook out a load and i mean a load of Polish lads. All I can say, maybe exagerated but either way it is early so bloody hell doesn't look good for later. Especially if the locals here this.

binzy m.cf.c said:
So has it kicked off or not, i remember standing outside a pub in that square in Poznan after the Groclin match,about 200 blues inside and out and some polish kid,about 20 yrs old, marched straight up to me, he was only a scrawny little fucker. And said "Me and My friends would like to fight you please, i can get 20 on 20,30 on 30 or however many you want...! here is my mobile number,ring me and i will arrange a place to fight" ...Funny as fuck,and respect to him cos he had some balls to walk up to a mob of at least 60 of us outside,on his jack....!

I had a very similar conversation that night aswell mate.....fair play, well mannered they were and took no for an answer !

Fried Onions said:
binzy m.cf.c said:
So has it kicked off or not, i remember standing outside a pub in that square in Poznan after the Groclin match,about 200 blues inside and out and some polish kid,about 20 yrs old, marched straight up to me, he was only a scrawny little fucker. And said "Me and My friends would like to fight you please, i can get 20 on 20,30 on 30 or however many you want...! here is my mobile number,ring me and i will arrange a place to fight" ...Funny as fuck,and respect to him cos he had some balls to walk up to a mob of at least 60 of us outside,on his jack....!

I had a very similar conversation that night aswell mate.....fair play, well mannered they were and took no for an answer !
Sounds about right for Eastern Europe. Then of course you have our lot who, if the post above is to be believed, just went there and gave it them anyway like a group of pissed up thuds. Classy eh?. I'm glad i'm sat here in my nice warm house, and not in some cold bar somewhere in poland as, (again if true), there maybe a little bit of retribution going on later me thinks, and it doesn't look like these Polish do things by half.

Pigeonho said:
Fried Onions said:
Sounds about right for Eastern Europe. Then of course you have our lot who, if the post above is to be believed, just went there and gave it them anyway like a group of pissed up thuds. Classy eh?. I'm glad i'm sat here in my nice warm house, and not in some cold bar somewhere in poland as, (again if true), there maybe a little bit of retribution going on later me thinks, and it doesn't look like these Polish do things by half.

you lot are makin it out as if the city lads who have gone over there cant handle them selves.

Pigeonho said:
Fried Onions said:

Poland is not Eastern Europe, nor soviet , russian, communist etc

Pigeonho said:
Fried Onions said:

You really do love having a go at City fans, don't you?

Every time there's sometrhing about City fans you join in with the condemnation.

Yet, surprisingly enough, when all those balaclava hooded tossposts laid siege to Rooney's house... not a word from you.

How come the different standards?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.