Also heard Tevez and Et'o are signing for the City!

dont try to blame someone else

you may as well just admit that you're a young lad, and you saw this opportunity to maybe impress the blues on here, and you made this up, but like everyone else, you got 90% abuse

you may as well just say, i fucked up, im not a rag, sorry

mates mum is an agent for fellaini and etuhu? do me a flavour eh

unless ofcourse you are a rag, in which case, get fucked, but i think the previous may be more applicable

thecitymassive said:
well as ive previously said im new to this forum!!
and didnt use my initiative to check that this hadnt already been posted!!

and i know most people are sick of rumours blah blah blah blah but can it not be taken on the chin?!
its an exciting time for us city fans!!! and i wouldnt of posted this if i didnt know stuff (which i know your sick of people saying)

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

thecitymassive said:
tomhawley said:
do people think they are going to be loved by the masses if they predict a transfer?

anyone can take in what other people say, regurgitate it and claim to be ITK,

people go too far with the abuse of people who maybe genuinely know info, so maybe you could just say

"cheers, hope so, lets wait and see"

but its getting a bit fucking hard to now when everyone has the same info, in a new thread, from a different source,

people probably hear something off someone else who has heard it off someone else who read it on this forum in the first place then post it on here

it doesn't make you a better person predicting what will happen in the football world, so leave off the bandwagon

people with actual information who put it across properly, without attention seeking or stupid stories about sources, i must say thanks for the information, every other attention seeking fake WUM its not worth it

and i know most people are sick of rumours blah blah blah blah but can it not be taken on the chin?!
its an exciting time for us city fans!!! and i wouldnt of posted this if i didnt know stuff (which i know your sick of people saying)

stfu rag, you're boring everyone

thecitymassive said:
tomhawley said:
do people think they are going to be loved by the masses if they predict a transfer?

anyone can take in what other people say, regurgitate it and claim to be ITK,

people go too far with the abuse of people who maybe genuinely know info, so maybe you could just say

"cheers, hope so, lets wait and see"

but its getting a bit fucking hard to now when everyone has the same info, in a new thread, from a different source,

people probably hear something off someone else who has heard it off someone else who read it on this forum in the first place then post it on here

it doesn't make you a better person predicting what will happen in the football world, so leave off the bandwagon

people with actual information who put it across properly, without attention seeking or stupid stories about sources, i must say thanks for the information, every other attention seeking fake WUM its not worth it

Go to bed and think about it, you are out of your league here, we know when we smell a rat, tell tale signs.

i think one of the only ways you can tell if someone has genuine info is

they arent desperate for you to believe them, they know its right, and they let you know, if you dont believe them they probably think fuck you then i wont tell you next time

Take Uwe Roslers Grandad, he seems to genuinely have information, but he doesn't flaunt it all over the forum, just lets people know, and gets the fuck on with life

if you are telling the truth, then just rest assured in your own knowledge

you will inevitably have the last laugh if you are correct

tomhawley said:

you may as well just admit that you're a young lad, and you saw this opportunity to maybe impress the blues on here, and you made this up, but like everyone else, you got 90% abuse

unless ofcourse you are a rag, in which case, get fucked, but i think the previous may be more applicable

i know you wont take this into consideration, and hey! i dont blame you.
im used to being scrutinised when im around older city fans...but i suppose everyone does.
but i genuinelly have links (I KNOW YOUR NOT GOING TO BELIEVE THAT AND THATS YOUR OPINION!!)so by the end of the summer, if im wrong, you will be the first person ill hold my hands up to and say 'sorry i was wrong' but im not going to, as i find my source reliable.
and i thought my mates mum was fellainis agent.....shoulda known he was lying. cheeky **** haha

gimme a break guys. i know you hate newcomers...but hey what can i do about it.

i think one of the only ways you can tell if someone has genuine info is

they arent desperate for you to believe them, they know its right, and they let you know, if you dont believe them they probably think fuck you then i wont tell you next time

Take Uwe Roslers Grandad, he seems to genuinely have information, but he doesn't flaunt it all over the forum, just lets people know, and gets the fuck on with life

if you are telling the truth, then just rest assured in your own knowledge

you will inevitably have the last laugh if you are correct

tomhawley said:

im used to being scrutinised when im around older city fans...but i suppose everyone does.
but i genuinelly have links (I KNOW YOUR NOT GOING TO BELIEVE THAT AND THATS YOUR OPINION!!)so by the end of the summer, if im wrong, you will be the first person ill hold my hands up to and say 'sorry i was wrong' but im not going to, as i find my source reliable.
and i thought my mates mum was fellainis agent.....shoulda known he was lying. cheeky **** haha

tomhawley said:

for crying out loud lads, he calls himself the city massive, has joined today and goes on about tevez and eto even though the board is full of it already which he would have seen within seconds of logging on, he's trying to wind you up for fucks sake.

I despair

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.