Alternative MCFC Hall Of Fame

njmcfc1894

born longsight,live blackley,s/ticket block 118
This could fall flat on its arse but was having twitter debate about David Makin and "that" phone call (link anyone?)

Got me thinking about a hall of fame without players and managers, best Chairman, owners, physio's, Groundstaff, fans etc

Dave Makin/Wardle
Helen with the bell
Pete the badge
Stan Gibson

All played part in history of the club, any others?

Helen? Not for me. I sat in the North Stand and would gladly have fed her that fucking annoying bell at times.

Richard Edgehill for me, for all the unwarranted shit abuse he took.

Those blue disability vehicles in the corners. Loads I seem to remember at coventry's ground in the 70s. A reminder of what many did in history to allow us all to enjoy going to a game.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
'The End is Nigh' bloke outside the North Stand.

That's brought it all flooding back. Those shitty hot dog carts and the pink muen printing van. Off to the Maine Rd thread ; )

i8therags said:
Those blue disability vehicles in the corners. Loads I seem to remember at coventry's ground in the 70s. A reminder of what many did in history to allow us all to enjoy going to a game.

What did they do to allow us to enjoy going to a game?

Ducado said:
i8therags said:

What did they do to allow us to enjoy going to a game?
Some were ex servicemen. A reminder of the many not the vehicles and all in them as such. My dad said a couple of times to me when I was a kid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.