Alternative MCFC Hall Of Fame

njmcfc1894 said:
This could fall flat on its arse but was having twitter debate about David Makin and "that" phone call (link anyone?)

Got me thinking about a hall of fame without players and managers, best Chairman, owners, physio's, Groundstaff, fans etc

Dave Makin/Wardle
Helen with the bell
Pete the badge
Stan Gibson

All played part in history of the club, any others?

You and Fraser after Newcastle away in the League Cup!

Solihull Samba Boys said:
njmcfc1894 said:
This could fall flat on its arse but was having twitter debate about David Makin and "that" phone call (link anyone?)

Got me thinking about a hall of fame without players and managers, best Chairman, owners, physio's, Groundstaff, fans etc

Dave Makin/Wardle
Helen with the bell
Pete the badge
Stan Gibson

All played part in history of the club, any others?

You and Fraser after Newcastle away in the League Cup!

Haha, what a day.

Rose the tea lady for the photographers and Tony Towers because I liked him as a player and everyone forgets about him.

BlueSiam said:
Those 'mind yer car' lads who used to look after my old man's car. Not sure how much they had to do with it but our car never got turned over! Probably more to do with the fact that it was a battered old Mark 1 Ford Cortina Estate; blue of course, with a white go faster stripe just below the windows.

They've moved to viaduct st at the new ground. There are two lads who must be 30 that run their car minding extortion racket. I would rather walk 5 miles from home than pay them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.