Alternative RAWK zone

Real club. irrelevant club. Abu Dhabi club. Sooner Pep fucks off the better. My favourite, traditionally a Championship / 3rd division club. We really live in City fans head rent free. The PL should thank us for making this Season and make us team of the season. What's happening with FFP? Blah blah blah. OMFG they must all be 12 or under. Shouldn't they be in bed as SATS start tomorrow.

D56khowXoAA9LVc.png
Bottlers!

RAWK is an absolute fucking cesspit of complete and utter fuckwittery.
Indeed!

I can’t believe what I read on there every time I go on. I have a look thinking I know what to expect only for them to completely raise the bar for the sheer lunacy that’s posted.

They all need sectioning and have a lifetime internet ban after coming out of the asylum. Their delusional views should not be allowed to be aired.

@RAWK_Meltdown2 on Twitter cherry picks some of the gems from the asylum.

Think it is done by a Man U fan. Very good though.

Apparently we're unhappy winning the league because the Champions League is the one we really wanted. Also, don't be conned into thinking we were beaten by Spurs, it was actually Liverpool who knocked us out by applying so much pressure in the league that we took our eye off the ball in Europe.

That's a hell of a stretch but a fairly predictable reaction from a team who couldn't retain their "We Beat Manchester City" trophy this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.