Alternative striker options

Surely Txiki has to spend a lot of time coming up with potential targets and also the scouts. All the money we didnt spend on Alexis is still in the bank and hopefully will be spent on another attacking player. Pep said he prefers someone that can play multiple roles.

Could Richarlison from Watford become a option now? They signed him for 11.5m but with Silva leaving i'm not sure how much longer he will want to stay..Still only young but has all the traits to develop.

Could Richarlison from Watford become a option now? They signed him for 11.5m but with Silva leaving i'm not sure how much longer he will want to stay..Still only young but has all the traits to develop.
He would be a snip at £20 million and would keep Sane & Sterling on their toes.

I'm sure we can do better than Richarlison.

This guy please

or this please

or this one

tbh i know jack shit who'll fit I'm just watchin comps to take my mind off of Sanchez shitery D:

The big guy called Felipe from Lazio, he did well in the WC Qualifiers in South America.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.