Alternative striker options

I think Spurs will insist on him being there for one season in the new ground, then somebody will offer twice or three times what he is actually worth, thus ruling us out of the equation.

I think Kane will insist on that.

Kane's been pretty forthright with his desire to stay at Spurs if they challenge for trophies. I can't see him packing it in before Pcohettino goes, at which point the false dawn ends, and I can't see that happening until at least 2019 because of the stadium.

IMO The most likely scenario is Pochettino goes to Real and signs Kane for stupid money to replace Ronaldo around 2020. At that point he's 27/28 and moves on to win some trophies.

I think Kane will insist on that.

Kane's been pretty forthright with his desire to stay at Spurs if they challenge for trophies. I can't see him packing it in before Pcohettino goes, at which point the false dawn ends, and I can't see that happening until at least 2019 because of the stadium.

IMO The most likely scenario is Pochettino goes to Real and signs Kane for stupid money to replace Ronaldo around 2020. At that point he's 27/28 and moves on to win some trophies.

They seem to be getting further away from challenging. They had a season when everyone was shite, & lost out to Leicester instead.

But I'm sure he'll give it another season, whatever. I can't imagine they won't be even further away next season though, unless they get a big boost by being in the new ground.

Still even then though, they are shit away from home.

i.e. Sturridge*

I think you will be in the majority of fans views. But one would hope that he still believes he has something to prove and wants to win trophies and he does not fit into Liverpool's plans. Has a very good relationship with Sterling off the pitch.
Sturridge. I simply dont rate him and I believe he thinks he is a lot better than he actually is.

If Arsenal play hardball and don't take the money for Alexis, could we possibly take David Villa on a short term loan a la Thierry Henry/Landon Donovan until Jesus returns from injury... or just until the beginning of the MLS season. As part of the deal they could take Lukas Nmecha for the whole season.

I think Spurs will insist on him being there for one season in the new ground, then somebody will offer twice or three times what he is actually worth, thus ruling us out of the equation.

If Barca think that Coutinho is worth that, Real might think 'Arry is worth a bob or two more! We seem to be operating a ceiling on transfer fees, quite a high ceiling but gone are the days of chasing Crocky and paying what a club ridiculously asks for!

If Barca think that Coutinho is worth that, Real might think 'Arry is worth a bob or two more! We seem to be operating a ceiling on transfer fees, quite a high ceiling but gone are the days of chasing Crocky and paying what a club ridiculously asks for!

If we do it right we can sign the best young players before they become stupidly expensive & top players who are close to being out of contract (if we tap them up in advance) .

If Arsenal play hardball and don't take the money for Alexis, could we possibly take David Villa on a short term loan a la Thierry Henry/Landon Donovan until Jesus returns from injury... or just until the beginning of the MLS season. As part of the deal they could take Lukas Nmecha for the whole season.

Fuck me that's one hell of a hangover your going to have in the morning lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.