Alternative striker options

Sergio will always be a club legend but as with Yaya, we need to be ruthless and sell players, no matter what they have done for us, at the right time.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunate but true too many can't let go you only need to look at the outcry around Hart and Kompany to see that. Legends yes but had their time.

I said the same thing last week. Vardy is the right player at this moment in time. Aguero's legs went 18 months ago and his decline is almost as dramatic as Rooneys.

Sergio will always be a club legend but as with Yaya, we need to be ruthless and sell players, no matter what they have done for us, at the right time.

Bin Sergio for Jamie fucking Vardy. Fuck me, this place at times.

I said the same thing last week. Vardy is the right player at this moment in time. Aguero's legs went 18 months ago and his decline is almost as dramatic as Rooneys.

Sergio will always be a club legend but as with Yaya, we need to be ruthless and sell players, no matter what they have done for us, at the right time.
lol wow. 31 yr old Vardy to replace 29yr old aguero because Aguero's legs have gone. Crazy.

Show me where you said it previously

I Vardy is the right player at this moment in time. Aguero's legs went 18 months ago and his decline is almost as dramatic as Rooneys.

tenor.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.