Alternative striker options

Nabil Fekir? Clips I see of him he looks impressive with good link up play. Maybe not the quickest but seems technical and strong with good passing. Thought his link up might work well with our forwards.

This is just from youtube videos so cant comment on his overall game, anyone been watching him? Not sure if his overall game is good enough.

It was more Sergio's finished but I'd love Jamie Vardy here, who's 31

Oh I agree with that.

Also nobody seems to have noticed that Sanchez has lost a yard of pace & has been nowhere near the same goal threat as previously. He would probably get a boost in performance with a move, but he has never been as good as Aguero as a striker & a year from now, will be someone under threat from younger players, just like Aguero.

Nabil Fekir? Clips I see of him he looks impressive with good link up play. Maybe not the quickest but seems technical and strong with good passing. Thought his link up might work well with our forwards.

This is just from youtube videos so cant comment on his overall game, anyone been watching him? Not sure if his overall game is good enough.
He's more like a AM/10 with impressive goalscoring ability. Good dribbler, but not very fast. Not sure he would fit here. Same issues as with Dybala, can probably play as false 9/inside forward, but such players show max efficiency only playing behind strikers.

Liverpool's front 3 would all flourish here.
For sure, but Firmino is strong in the air, underrated physically, great at pressing, outstanding link-up play, creates a lot of chances, & is a stellar finisher. Not selfish at all either.

Pep would also have the option to play with a natural false 9, which would add a new dynamic to the team.

I couldn't give a shit about poor pass completion when it comes to my main striker, that simply indicates someone with their back to goal or too deep in the first place, which is why I have some sympathy for Sergio, as he doesn't have the pace to get back in and is out of position when he next receives the ball, same goes for his poor press.

My argument for Vardy was to simply share the load right now for Sergio. He plays on the last man and is made to measure for Dave and KDB to be slipping him in down the sides.
Can't argue with that! Is JV a real option or just a TH dream?

For sure, but Firmino is strong in the air, underrated physically, great at pressing, outstanding link-up play, creates a lot of chances, & is a stellar finisher. Not selfish at all either.

Pep would also have the option to play with a natural false 9, which would add a new dynamic to the team.
He also has flashy, white teeth, the Liverpool way, which will take your eye sight away for minutes if you look directly at them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.