Alternative striker options

Son from Spuds fits the bill for me, can play up front or as a winger. Only 25, proven in the Prem and 6ft tall which will give us a bit more height up front.
Only problem is getting a deal with Spurs, they will ask for something crazy like 80 million for him when he’s only worth half that.

Once his pace starts go he'll be shit though, he's already 30 isn't he and nowhere near Sanchez's level. I do agree that right now he's decent and would be good for the rest of the season, but I'm not sure how long for.

If we're not going for Sanchez then I guess we need someone in summer, and I hope they'd be younger and proven at the highest level consistently. The very top bracket of striker hopefully, there must be a few in Europe that could be available if we pay enough.
There's always a player available with enough money, it's just whether the club feels it's a well calculated risk and represents value for money

Gazzump Arse for aubeymeyang

That’d teach them for stringing us along and would mean they keep Sanchez and in the process wrecking the rags plans

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.