Alternative striker options

I think Pep might have something up his sleeve. Wouldn't have any idea who, but I think he will pull a rabbit out of the hat.

Whilst I'd love an Mbappe, it's not realistic and a big name like that will probably not happen until Aguero goes. At that point, Kane would be a great shout if Spurs don't make CL or pay realistic wages for players they are claiming are best in the world.

In the meantime, I'd be tempted by Vardy.

Yes, I said Vardy. Blistering pace, aggressive pressing, can play off a wing, looking for a payday but not £350k a week. Comes across as an utter twit, but so did Bellamy.

Whilst I'd love an Mbappe, it's not realistic and a big name like that will probably not happen until Aguero goes. At that point, Kane would be a great shout if Spurs don't make CL or pay realistic wages for players they are claiming are best in the world.

Yes, I said Vardy. Blistering pace, aggressive pressing, can play off a wing, looking for a payday but not £350k a week. Comes across as an utter twit, but so did Bellamy.

We shouldn't be buying for the short term, leave that to the rags, Vardy is 31.

And Bellamy deliberary sold us down the river in his last home game for the club - well in my opinion anyway. He didn't even try against Spurs and his buffering up of 'happy 'arry on the final whistle was a fecking disgrace - a
He should at least have tried to look upset.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.