Altrincham V Manchester City XI

Just a quick note to say cheers to all the Blues that came down today.

First half was pretty enjoyable, game fizzled out a bit second half with all the subs.

It was all we could do to hold keep you out so didnt get chance to do much attacking. We're all pleased with the fact that our new defence looked pretty solid. If we can deal with some of the players that City had today, I'm sure we'll not be to troubled by the best Vauxhall Motors have to offer.

We normally get 400 for a pre season game..so a 1300 crowd was a great boost to us.

We'd love to welcome you down again if the blues play on a Sunday etc..ignore the laid back atmosphere of a friendly..there ain't a lot of us but we make some good noise and get behind the lads in proper matches.

Good luck for the season.

DannyBoy2890 said:
Bluebird1 said:
Got home about 30 mins ago. I know, it's such a long way to Sale from Alty;-)
After getting me drunk and trying to take advantage of me ;)
You know you enjoyed it:-)

Alty Lad said:

First half was pretty enjoyable, game fizzled out a bit second half with all the subs.

It was all we could do to hold keep you out so didnt get chance to do much attacking. We're all pleased with the fact that our new defence looked pretty solid. If we can deal with some of the players that City had today, I'm sure we'll not be to troubled by the best Vauxhall Motors have to offer.

We normally get 400 for a pre season game..so a 1300 crowd was a great boost to us.

We'd love to welcome you down again if the blues play on a Sunday etc..ignore the laid back atmosphere of a friendly..there ain't a lot of us but we make some good noise and get behind the lads in proper matches.

I used to go regularly but didn't get to any games last season, every time I had chance to go they were playing away!

Alty Lad said:

Too many ManUtd.com signs for my taste

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.