Altrincham V Manchester City XI

FantasyIreland said:
Goo said:
What was the score?

Any notible highlights/gossip re. Bellemy, Bridge, Jo etc?

Here's an idea - read the thread.....

Was hoping a kind blue would spare me trawling through 13 pages of drivel to find the salient facts, rather than a vitriolic reply like that...

Transfer windows make people so impolite..

Goo said:
FantasyIreland said:
Goo said:
What was the score?

Any notible highlights/gossip re. Bellemy, Bridge, Jo etc?

Was hoping a kind blue would spare me trawling through 13 pages of drivel to find the salient facts, rather than a vitriolic reply like that...

2-1 to city.
No sign of jo or bridge. Bellamy played okay, city looked a bit shaky at the start but near the end they were doing some great passing.
Their goal was a penalty.
Ours was from juan roman and I didn't see the other :(

Manchestercitychorlton said:
Goo said:
FantasyIreland said:

2-1 to city.
No sign of jo or bridge. Bellamy played okay, city looked a bit shaky at the start but near the end they were doing some great passing.
Trippier with a 20 yarder.

Goo said:
FantasyIreland said:

2-1 to city.

Cheers mate<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:58 pm --<br /><br />
Halfpenny said:
Goo said:

2-1 to city.
Trippier with a 20 yarder.

Thanks!

FantasyIreland said:
ell said:
Was a good day out and nice to see some football!

Thought Razak was the best player, loved his outside of the boot hoof to trippier great pass!

Which current player,our own or otherwise,would you say he is similar to?
ooo this ones a tricky one. Hes got a great range of passing reminded me of big Patrick in that department but some people might disagree. Hes a bit more forward thinking mind though

ell said:
FantasyIreland said:
ell said:
Was a good day out and nice to see some football!

Thought Razak was the best player, loved his outside of the boot hoof to trippier great pass!

Which current player,our own or otherwise,would you say he is similar to?
ooo this ones a tricky one. Hes got a great range of passing reminded me of big Patrick in that department but some people might disagree. Hes a bit more forward thinking mind though

Cheers,i know some who compared his game to that of Yaya(with a tad more tenacity) last season,i wondered if it was still the case.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.