Altrincham V Manchester City XI

rhinomcfc said:
Vonk's Konk said:
rhinomcfc said:
according to my mate who's a alty season ticket holder he said adebayor and bellemy are playing, so make what you will of it and to anyone planning a 'night' out in alty its gone proper downhill, nothing much happens anymore. the bridge inn near tesco has a load of blue regulars and is a city pub although its a dump it does a good pint
Are you going Rhino?

yeah i am , why who's this??
Euro

Yes mate, pay on the door.

I'd suggest getting there a little bit earlier as I think that the gate will be somewhat larger than originally anticipated so it will be busy around the ground.

I would imagine it would start segregated mate on the terraces. Its just something we do as standard rather than for any reason. It may be relaxed at halftime, just depends on the chief steward.

City fans should enter at the Hale end (furthest from Altrincham, where the new houses are).

If you want a pint before the game we have a nice little bar which is accessible from the road before you pay to get in.

<a class="postlink" href="http://mcfcreservesandacademy.co.uk/news/july-2011/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mcfcreservesandacademy.co.uk/news/july-2011/</a>

(15/07/2011)-Squad announced for Altrincham Game

Full squad:

Ian Lawlor, Ian Ormson (GK released by Stockport County, aged 17), Kieran Trippier, Nedum Onuoha, Karim Rekik, Courtney Meppen Walter, Francisco Santos Silva Junior (From Guinea-Bissau, plays for Benefica, 19 year old midfield player Born; 18/01/92) Adbul Razak, Gai Assulin, Michael Johnson, Craig Bellamy, Joan Angel Roman, Jo, Wayne Bridge, Ahmed Benali, Ellis Plummer, Kieran Kennedy, Paul Clowes, Bradley Robinson, Devante Cole, Jordi Hiwula, Jeremy Helan and Adam Drury

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.