Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

Atletico just confirmed Sørloth, not sure how many strikers Simeone plan on using. Alvarez might struggle for gametime agianst both Griezman and Depay (yeah I really don't rate Alvarez that highly)

I'd actually love us to bring in Felix. Can see Pep really work his magic with him. Cpuld offer us something Alvarez never could, consistens technical ability
Both leaving.

Felix has never stood up to the hype and I doubt he ever will.
You're right, but in his defense, living up to that price tag Atletico bought him for was always going to be near impossible. Going to a more defensive-orientated team like Atletico versus City also didn't help. I keep thinking he's too talented not to figure it out. I mentioned previously that in Portugal's Euro match versus Georgia, he was arguably Portugal's only bright spot, and he really looked good to me. If he can't figure it out at City, of all places, then I'll agree that he's simply not up to this level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.