Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

Alvarez is overrated. If the price is fair, sell. But then you need a true striker as replacement. For me: Santiago Jimenez.

A bit sad to see him go but not that bothered by this, actually. He's been a good servant, he's played some tidy stuff and scored some important goals, and he deserves our gratitude for everything he did. But he's not kicking on here, he'll never displace Haaland, and we've got lads like Bobb and McAtee knocking at the door. Would rather we went back to a false nine system whenever Haaland isn't fit and selling Alvarez is the key to that. Wouldn't mind if he stayed but it seems he's done here so that's fair enough.

Ederson
Walker, Dias, Akanji, Gvardiol
Rodri
De Bruyne, Foden
Bernardo, Haaland, Doku

Ortega
Lewis, Stones, Ake, (Wilson-Esbrand?)
Nunes, Kovacic, Grealish
Savio, McAtee, Bobb

I'm fine with that for this season.
I'm not sure how many on here would share your contentment with that outcome, certainly not me. I am though genuinely excited though that his replacement (s) could enable a step change in our game plans - hope Pep & co have got their ducks in a row.

If he has to go then Atletico or PSG is fine, much better than selling him to an English rival.

I’d rather keep him though, we’re already short of goal scorers, with only the obvious Haaland and a few from Phil last season. We need more than one in double figures from attacking midfield really. McAtee absolutely nowhere near City standard.

never want that racist **** in our sky blue
I'd be wary of labelling someone a "racist ****" just because they did something stupid and ignorant that certainly can be called out for being a racist action in itself but most likely were done with no bad intentions other than ignorance by Griezman. There is more than enough genuine racist cunts around still

I also doubt anyone that has been part of, and been a well liked figure in France's dressing room in the last 10 years is genuinly a racist ****. Lest not forget that our very own Bernardo gets labeled as such by certain fanbases as well simply because of a poor thought out joke towards his best mate

I'd be wary of labelling someone a "racist ****" just because they did something stupid and ignorant that certainly can be called out for being a racist action in itself but most likely were done with no bad intentions other than ignorance by Griezman. There is more than enough genuine racist cunts around still

I also doubt anyone that has been part of, and been a well liked figure France's dressing room in the last 10 years is a racist ****. Lest not forget that our very own Bernardo gets labeled as such as well simply because of a poor thought out joke towards his best mate
Bollocks , griezman is a racist , bernie having a joke with his black mate joining in , was not in any way racist

Bollocks , griezman is a racist , bernie having a joke with his black mate joining in , was not in any way racist
I was actually prepared to argue the Harlem Globetrotter blackface thing but I had forgot all about the thing in Japan. I still think he is most likely just incredibly dumb, but I certainly won't defend him for it

I also doubt anyone that has been part of, and been a well liked figure in France's dressing room in the last 10 years is genuinly a racist ****. Lest not forget that our very own Bernardo gets labeled as such by certain fanbases as well simply because of a poor thought out joke towards his best mate
Still don't want him, plus I assume (bit appologies is I am wrong) you are saying because many of the french team are black and he is poplular im the group he cannot be racist, racism comes in mamy colours, it's east asians he liked to denegrate.

And was it not 3 times he was caught being racist, fool me once and all that.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.