Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

Alvarez did say something wrong if you are unsure about our club then leave . He played many important games chelsea home and away anfield away he wasnt that good in any of them if you are bad against chelsea . Then why does he think he deserves to start against madrid lol it doesnt make any sense to me

You've never been unsure of your job at any point in your life?

The way Pep committed it, Julian joined the list with one name on it:
Cancelo
Alvarez

And Eric Garcia. And Laporte, Stones, Ake, Zinchenko, Delph, Jesus, Aguero, Grealish, Foden, Sterling, Sane, Nasri, Walker, etc etc.

It is a long list mate. Of players that want to play every game, and consider their future.

Seems like it is just things getting blown out of proportion as per usual because the whole world seemingly lacks basic comprehension skills nowadays. Sadly it's not exclusive to city, or football, or even sports, it's just a daily occurrence in life now where people cannot comprehend what is actually being said.

There's also the translation factor, nothing is ever going to sound as it was intended when it's being crudely translated.

It's nothing but I bet it'll be turned into a Alvarez vs pep argument by the bitter and nutjobs, pep will expertly shut this shit down next press conference as he so often does.

How did you come to that conclusion from day 1
Once the season ended. I did a review. Who are the players likely to leave and why?

Alvarez was #1 on my list: He is a starting caliber player stuck behind a WC strike. Yet he is not good enough to start in any other position when everyone is available. He was easily the player to move ( especially early on when we were hoping for Musiala or Wirtz).

Here is the list of potential movers

Alvarez: for the above reason

Jack Grealish: With the likelihood of Savior ( at the time) signing, and Bobb developing. Plus his loss of playing time to Doku.

Kevin Debryune: Age, injury record , 1 year left on K and a good time to bring in a younger version.

Kyle Walker: Age, and upgrade potential.

Bernardo: Yearly infatuation with leaving.

Gomez: Leftback utility player who didn't have a spot.

Those were my best bets.

Ederson has been the only surprise possibility to me.

Prefer him to stay, he adds something to the overall squad though I’m not convinced he’s a regular starter for us due to circumstances.
If he was sold and we pocketed a huge fee then I wouldn’t bat an eyelid or be overly concerned that we’ve lost a superstar.
It’s a funny one with this kid.

Alvarez wasn’t great last season yet still played in nearly very game. The lad can have no complaints about game time.

If thats honestly his attitude then see ya lad!
started 2 in the champions league and 8 (as a striker) in the league I think is his slight worry. Wants to be THE man, but has Haaland.

Alvarez wasn’t great last season yet still played in nearly very game. The lad can have no complaints about game time.

If thats honestly his attitude then see ya lad!

He was our best player or certainly among the best, for the first maybe third of the season. The most inconsistent the last third. He was fine inbetween. Agree he can have no real complaints about game time, but let's not rewrite the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.