Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

People here who think we will get 80 million for him probably didn't understand how it works. If Alvarez was playing for another club and City wanted to buy him, then maybe the price would have been 80, probably even more. When City sells, especially a player who is unhappy and wants to leave (and I'm not saying Alvarez said that) then the price won't be over 50. That's the reality unfortunately.

It's not a market-breaking amount, and there is no player I can think of who would come as a replacement for that amount and can give a similar numbers and work rate+ understand that he is the second striker after Haaland, so I think we should keep Alvarez with us for at least another year. He has an upgraded contract which he signed willingly, see no reason to talk about release now
Fair try, I'm not rating your trolling any higher than that though.

Must try harder...

Time to sell for me !. I don’t like the alleged comment that he will let us know after the Olympics -
Well sorry Julian ( that’s not really a northern name anyway) we’ve decided for you .
We are the best team in the world and we will take the money,and replace you with someone who respects us and wants to be here.Thanks for your efforts enjoy the Olympics ( ps we didn’t want you to go )
Not your decision anymore !

It's a weird one for me, i love the guy and would prefer that he stays but if he does leave then i won't be that bothered really

It's a weird one for me, i love the guy and hope he stays but if he does leave then i won't be that bothered really
Same for me.

I'm watching the Argentina-Ukraine match(he was just subbed off). Still, he's terrific and such a different player stylistically from Haaland, which is obviously so valuable for Pep and the team. He works hard and is such a good passer from deeper positions.

He has won a shed load of trophies so he should go without cunting comments

He didn't really make any controversial or over the top comments. Watch the video, no issue from me there. Countless of our players have said the same over the years, and played on well. Like Ederson, there is a bit of forced shock value here.

He didn't really make any controversial or over the top comments. Watch the video, no issue from me there. Countless of our players have said the dame over the years, and played on well. Like Ederson, there is a bit of forced shock value here.
i meant posters making cunting comments about him not jules making them. Everytime someone on twitter suggests something blues pile in with horrible comments, he is the most benign player we have , not a problem for us at all

i meant posters making cunting comments about him not jules making them. Everytime someone on twitter suggests something blues pile in with horrible comments, he is the most benign player we have , not a problem for us at all

My bad, misunderstood. Agreed.

Time to sell for me !. I don’t like the alleged comment that he will let us know after the Olympics -
Well sorry Julian ( that’s not really a northern name anyway) we’ve decided for you .
We are the best team in the world and we will take the money,and replace you with someone who respects us and wants to be here.Thanks for your efforts enjoy the Olympics ( ps we didn’t want you to go )
Not your decision anymore !
He wants to leave. It's not rocket science. He was the one player I pegged as guaranteed to leave or that we should want to sell from day 1.

Good player, average to poor fit. Said it from jump. Id leave it I were him. And I'd try to sell him if I were City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.