Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

Why would we sell to a rival? Unless we have an even better replacement lined up it would be stupid, and weaken us while strengthening them. We’d only have Haaland as a striker and he can’t play 60-odd games.
I am sure I read a tweet about 18 months ago, the gist being that City won't sell to Arselona again, because Jesus and Zinny were playing well in a team that was - unexpectedly for City sales team- challenging for the title......I don't see them making the same mistake again. And anyway why should we be like a charity case helping that repugnant Yankee Red cartel outfit??? Makes no sense whatsoever selling Jooolian to them. I reckon it's wishful thinking and clickbait.

Stating the obvious, City set a transfer fee for Alvarez of £60M plus £17M in potential add-ons specifically for Atletico Madrid.

But City should tell Chelsea and Arsenal to cough up £100M+ or go fuck themselves. If Alvarez has his heart set on leaving, he shouldn’t have signed a contract extension at City. And it should be obvious to him that if domestic competitors want a Pep-trained striker as an upgrade to the dreck they bought in prior seasons, then they’ll need to write checks at least as big as the ones they wrote for Rice, Enzo and Caicedo.

Arsenal can give us Odegaard or they can fuck right off.

77m is an insult given Maguire cost 80m, the absolute dickheads.

Come on...

The man who paid 80 million for Maguire, that day, he smoked something.

It doesn't seems like cuban cigars, it seems like white powder.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.