Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

All 3 have really failed to shine, Leroy has shown flashes but not become the player they thought he would.
i think sterling knew where he was joining, basically wanted just to retire and didn't even have to leave UK keeping his big wages. love leroy to death, would have him back in a heartbeat any time personally (know that will never happen), but yea, injuries didn't do him any good, couldn't regain a form after them. i think, ferran a good player, still has potential and a market value, barca could sell him prolly around the same fee.

Julian is a good penalty taker, and God knows we have few of them in the squad.

At the risk of being accused again of being ' a depressing poster' why are we selling one of our better players, with no apparent imminent incoming?

Is it Charity season and we are planning to gift Arse the PL? Our squad was thin and worn out last season following Treble exertions 22/23, then a long season, followed by the mindless Euros. The players we have will be absolutely shattered enough, we desperately need reinforcements. So why is Hooolian being allowed to leave???
Great theory, keep him cos he’s half decent at taking a pen, lol.

Great theory, keep him cos he’s half decent at taking a pen, lol.
Noooo!! I merely commented about Julians pk ability on the basis that as we are basically shyyyte at pks ( taking and saving) letting another go who can take them successfully is not a good look especially if there is no replacement lined up. I am sure my point will be proved next week if we manage to get to pks vs the Scum.....

We need replacing players not letting yet more leave.

£47-55m seems too low but if the club is happy with that figure then he fair enough

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.