Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

Rags bleating that we want £70 million for him, it seems they believe he is worth closer to £45 million.

All this from a club who spend £140 million plus on Hojland and Antony.

Funniest take was that Rashford is twice the player that Alverez is
XUG4jxe.gif
One Flew Over The Cookoos Nest GIF - One Flew Over The Cookoos Nest -  Discover & Share GIFs

I think we'll try and get by with who we have now, even if he leaves.

I wonder if we've been given the green light on either Wirtz or Musiala next summer or even January and are saving our money for that?

We could possibly do with both mate next summer? I’d like to think that we are in Musiala ear now and if Alvarez goes this summer chuck a big offer at Bayern?

We could possibly do with both mate next summer? I’d like to think that we are in Musiala ear now and if Alvarez goes this summer chuck a big offer at Bayern?
We must have the money to do both, but i'd be surprised if BM let him go now.

I expect Kev to leave next summer and think Wirtz would be more his replacement, so i'd push hard for him, but having both would be incredible.

We must have the money to do both, but i'd be surprised if BM let him go now.

I expect Kev to leave next summer and think Wirtz would be more his replacement, so i'd push hard for him, but having both would be incredible.
I know it won’t go down well, but for me KDB should have played his last game for city. Last season was a changer for him.

I know it won’t go down well, but for me KDB should have played his last game for city. Last season was a changer for him.
Nah, not for me.
He's still one of the best players in the World and a game changer and with us going for 5 in a row, we're going to need him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.