Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

We don't need to sell and he will be given game-time this season, But he's been tapped up or his agent is greedy.
He only got a new contract in March and a bumper pay rise, Since he's been away on international duty this summer stories are flying around clubs have been named who want him and offers have been put in.

My take is that this pre-season Oscar Bobb is special and not for sale and will play a major part this season
Alvarez will not get another pay rise or be promised a first-team start, Pep never will give a player his promise of starting,

Alvarez will be told we want you to stay and fight for a place like everybody else, It will be up to him to hold on to that place and keep somebody else out, Also Pep will say if you are not happy doing all of the above you can leave.

Personally I think we can score as many goals without him playing a false nine…perhaps more v

I think it's his best role in a False Nine, He's not a striker who likes to play with his back to the goal and hold the ball up or a fox-in-the-box striker,

Players and their wife’s/girflfriends don’t come to Manchester for the weather and the sun. They know the weather is bad in Manchester compared to Spain, Italy, South America, etc..

What I will say is, the players only realise how grey and wet Manchester is for most of the year when they move to Manchester. They aren’t prepared for that.

This last week has been perfect weather wise. If that could be replicated constantly throughout Spring, Summer, and Autumn, like in the Med, not a single player would complain about the weather in Manchester, bar the cold winter, which even Spain gets.

1722792225292.png

Pep always says Manchester is great, Rainy and Cold in the winter Yes but the press/media leave you alone and the people are so friendly and warm, The weather is warm in Spain/Barcelona but that means everybody is out and about eating and drinking all the time and has nowhere to hide and the media are all over you,

Too much of a good thing is not always the best thing for you, Manchester it rains outside, but the warmth of the people keeps you warm in the inside

Stay or go, not arsed really. But please don't get had over with the fee.

Agreed but it seems we have no interest at all in Olmo
I think we'll try and get by with who we have now, even if he leaves.

I wonder if we've been given the green light on either Wirtz or Musiala next summer or even January and are saving our money for that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.