Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

I know it won’t go down well, but for me KDB should have played his last game for city. Last season was a changer for him.
He's pretty much at the same stage of his career as Bernarbia was. I always thought that some 'kid' could do Ali's running and he could provide the football genius. I think KdB could do much the same. He wouldn't need 90mins to change a game - he could do it within five mins of coming on.

Rags bleating that we want £70 million for him, it seems they believe he is worth closer to £45 million.

All this from a club who spend £140 million plus on Hojland and Antony.

Funniest take was that Rashford is twice the player that Alverez is
Just tell the soft cunts that Alvarez has won more trophies in a calendar year than the Rags have won in the last decade and thats why we want £70M+ for him.

The fact that Atletico wants to pay sorloth 25/35 or so and Connor Gallagher 40m....and they're going to do it.....we are supposed to be willing to accept an under market deal because they don't have the funds? Absolutely not. Fuck right off.

All this posting about Atletico being poor is bullshit. They just raised more funds, and it wasn't just for Julian. They can pay 80+ or fuck right off at this point. I don't want to hear any of that 55m plus add-ons shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.