Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

Worst case, the likes of Kabore, Phillips, Cancelo and Perrone go out on loan again. Plenty of squad space left in reality.
Kabore and Perrone were never really in the squad to begin with. Agree with kalvin and cancelo. Eventually.

What I don't get is only a couple of days ago Pep said he's still a City and nothing has been said and hope to speak to him this week, This move is happening fast by the looks of it, City wanted a price and then they came back and agreed on an offer. It sounds pretty much all Alvarez pushing for the move and Pep ok the move.

City can not play or gamble on a full season with just Haaland, City must have irons in the fire and choices that money is available for a Big-name signing

What I don't get is only a couple of days ago Pep said he's still a City and nothing has been said and hope to speak to him this week, This move is happening fast by the looks of it, City wanted a price and then they came back and agreed on an offer. It sounds pretty much all Alvarez pushing for the move and Pep ok the move.

City can not play or gamble on a full season with just Haaland, City must have irons in the fire and choices that money is available for a Big-name signing
Do you think the writing was on the wall when Pep was first asked about Alvarez comments?

Pep was well pissed off you could tell by the tone of his voice and his attitude.

We definitely need a replacement.

Don't bank on it

What about Isak at Newcastle?

The Saudis and Newcastle are skint and are desperate for money.

Offer them £100mill.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.