Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

You’re the one that said no space in the squad, which is patently nonsense.

I think you’ll find this is the current situation, before Alvarez departs.

View attachment 127477

That's not the current situation, is it?

As per the asterix, that was the situation as it was in January, with savinho replacing gomez.

It is beyond doubt that the squad is full.

If and when we move kalvin and cancelo, there will be two spaces, for the club to fill if they want to. And yes they can sign players before they move them, but clearly they won't, as Pep himself stated.

This,we’ve seen it before Sane getting injured in the community shield,obviously injuries can happen anytime but I’d rather have cover for certain players and that begins with Rodri and Haaland ..

We are short in squad depth in Midfield and full-backs, Now we need a replacement if Alvarez leaves
Pep squad size or his choice of about 17 first-team players does leave us short, I understand his points of having 20-odd first-team players and somebody who misses out will not be happy,

But when you look at the depth of cover for the Key Players then I do panic when they go down in a game.
Rodri Haaland KDB Foden Walker Silva are the backbone you need fit everyweek.

Alvarez leaving is a big problem for Pep and City, Goals in the team are needed, When you lose somebody who scores goals it only adds pressure for others to chip in,

As per the asterix, that was the situation as it was in January, with savinho replacing gomez.

If and when we move kalvin and cancelo, there will be two spaces, for the club to fill if they want to. And yes they can sign players before they move them, but clearly they won't, as Pep himself stated.
Show me the quote from Pep? Cancelo wasn’t even here last season so was never included in a list.

THE COATIGAN COUNT :)

Screenshot 2024-08-05 212759.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.