Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

End of a couple of good songs.

Wish him well and can see why he'd want a move.

Spend the money at Crystal Palace on that Wharton lad now.

Hahaha, where am I being rude? And calling me a prick, lol. Clown.

I overreacted. And deleted the post accordingly. I misread your tone.

Can't be arsed looking for the quote, but he did say it a few times, and given where we are I believe him.

The good ol' false 9 surprise

Pep is a master at converting players into adding something else to their CV (Phillips) pre-season at centre-back.
But I think it is a myth about Pep changing his systems, The basics will never change with Pep's coaching, He wants the players to keep the ball and understand their job in the team,

I will say one thing Pep has changed and used more in the last couple of seasons and it's the outball, he now lets the keeper kick long,

Pep is a master at converting players into adding something else to their CV (Phillips) pre-season at centre-back.
But I think it is a myth about Pep changing his systems, The basics will never change with Pep's coaching, He wants the players to keep the ball and understand their job in the team,

I will say one thing Pep has changed and used more in the last couple of seasons and it's the outball, he now lets the keeper kick long,
Bielsa did that

If he has gone...we have lost a very very good striker...the thing is we have the best striker in world football.

Alvarez gets into any prem starting 11 and improves them so I'm glad he is going abroad.

Great player.

We need to use the money to strengthen though....no last min panic buys pls like nunes ( and that's nothing against nunes ad I think he is a decent player just not what we need)

If he has gone...we have lost a very very good striker...the thing is we have the best striker in world football.

Alvarez gets into any prem starting 11 and improves them so I'm glad he is going abroad.

Great player.

We need to use the money to strengthen though....no last min panic buys pls like nunes ( and that's nothing against nunes ad I think he is a decent player just not what we need)

He doesn't get in Newcastle's team ahead of Isak.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.