Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

Good luck to Alvarez, he will smash it La Liga. Main thing is for us now we get his replacement in as soon as possible

Don't know if anyone agrees I would go and get Toney from Brentford if Alvarez moves on, spoke to an ex Bees player at Euro's and he reckons utd will get him. Me personally I think he's great unless he signs for them obviously.
With respect, I think that would be the very worst kind of signing we could make. He can ONLY play striker. So what would we do with him for 85% of the season? Jesus played wide and Alvarez played midfield. What would Toney do?

We don’t need a striker to replace Alvarez, we need a versatile midfielder.

I'm fuming.

While it looks on paper like a good fee
What are the add ons?
Who can we buy for 64 mill that is at least as good?
Will we buy anyone?
Will we go into another season with big holes- one striker and one dm.

Playing bobb up front is just like playing alvarez midfield.

The fact he has some average games were in midfield. I think playing him centre forward for a run of games, he would be class. I knoe we have haaland but when it was mentioned last season (yes I'll get stick) but Alvarez is the longer term better player. All round player. If haaland doesn't score he offers fuxk all. Where does the pressure for him to keep his form come from now?

1000021947.jpg

How on earth a team can pay that amount for Alvarez when Bernardo has a release clause for £50m amazes me
Bernardo is worth £100m in a market where Alvarez is worth £70m

Shhhh don't let them hear you!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.