Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

Biggest load of boll***s of the day….. made a huge profit on a player who gave his all for us, but needs first team football !!!
In Pep and the club “And academy” we trust…. Not exactly a bad track record over the last few years !!!!!!
…. Not you Leo… the poster you replied to

According to transfermarkt his current value is €90m ie £77.2m

That "€81m" is with the add ons that may never come Balon d'Or, CL etc?

Up front fee is apparently €75m ie £64.3m

Personally I would have wanted absolute min £70m up front or no deal! (and dispensed with add ons which may never happen)
The majority of add ons will presumably be achievable I.e. appearances and goals. I agree though that some will be ridiculous like ballon dor or athletic o winning league, but that’s always the case

Love the guy's energy and work rate, the quality wasn't quite top notch though, but he had his moments still.

A very good player who always did his best for us. I expect Atletico will suit him and he'll have some fun. Hopefully he'll be a thorn in the side of Real and annoy the shit out of them. Hopefully he does well - just not against us if we play them.

A good fee. Couldn't really envisage getting more than that, so a very good sale.

Obviously there are concerns about what happens if Haaland gets any kind of medium/long-term injury, but I think we'd cope. Pep finds a way.

Hoping this means more game time for Bobb mainly.

The majority of add ons will presumably be achievable I.e. appearances and goals. I agree though that some will be ridiculous like ballon dor or athletic o winning league, but that’s always the case
It depends what is in the deal? I would expect most of it is very unlikely? AM will want to keep the extras down, details like this rarely get revealed. I don't like add ons ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.