Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

A week before the season? Our hand clearly forced by player and buying club - difficult - but we should foresee this and plan accordingly or head it off at the pass. For a club of our supposed stature and success, we don't half look unprepared at times. That said, the club have been out maneuvered, easily done at the price offered I suppose, but the money is a consolation, granted. Just disappointed Mate. No news or deflating news after deflating news recently.
In my opinion this is bollocks. We are so unprepared as a club we have won the hardest league in the world 4 times on the bounce and 6 in the last 7. The player has said he is unsettled and it seems to me like we have dealt with it quickly, professionally and economically. When Pep Guardiola expresses frustration at us being “unprepared” and “out manoeuvred” then I’ll start to worry. Pep likes to work with a lean squad and move on players who are not happy, that’s what we’ve done. Alvarez has seen it correctly - if everyone is fit he doesn’t start the big games; we may well be looking at further signings, we may well be looking to use more of Bobb. I am relaxed

Last edited:
For the league title? Not seeing it...
They won it in 2022 with a squad much weaker than what they have now.I think they are candidates certainly not favourites.Goalkeeper top class,defence a la Simeone brutal and tough with good attacking full backs.A combatitive midfield with Griezman,Lemar and Barrios creating.An attack with La ligas second top scorer plus Julian and Correa and maybe Joao Felix.They will compete in La Liga and Champions

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.