Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

I love Bobb's potential, but a half dozen good showings over the last year doesn't even put him in the same breath as Alvarez. Maybe he will, but maybe not. That's a lot of goals to replace.
It’s only replacing the goals as a number 9. Alvarez offered little as a ten or out wide.

Will be interesting to see if we get a replacement. Wouldn’t be surprised if we went back to false 9 if the big man needs a break. Bobb, Savinho coming off the wing, Foden inbetween the lines - could be awesome
I know we used to miss some chances but I fucking loved it when we played that way obviously no disrespect to Haaland as he’s the best in the world at what he does

He's too good not to start for a big team. We were never going to keep him forever. Good fee, confident we haven't been swindled like the Palmer deal.

Let's go out and find the next Alvarez now. He's definitely out there.

It’s a decent fee and if the player wants out,there’s not much more can be done.Are we really going into the season with just one striker?!

Stop flapping. We won the league twice without any strikers.

I never saw Julián as a true striker anyway. And we have people who can score across the front and from anywhere in midfield. Shit, people like Josko Gvardiol have started chipping in. We've shown that over and over. And by the way, I rate Álvarez, always have done. But if somebody wants to go, and the price is right, I think the club and Pep's policy is vindicated.

No idea what on about
Its in your quote on X.

"That is Pep's greatest legacy and achievement. Federer, Nadal and Djokovic can't be measured in Grand Slams they have won (you can if you want to) but the real detail is they were always there. City and Pep will make sure we will be there again"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.