Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

If that is genuinely the gap then this ain’t happening. Not sure I believe it though.

€5m is £4.3m

That is more than a £82k per week gap.

He’s reportedly on £100k per week at City after his new deal. They say Atletico have offered more than that, so are they saying the figures are something like:

Atletico: £120k per week
PSG: £200k per week

And he wants £200k, which is what the £80k gap is?

If true, it’ll collapse as that is a chasm.

Bye then. I'm more excited about talents like Bobb, Savio, McAtee, and O'Reilly, plus Grealish regaining his form and Nunes' 2nd season. They all fit our backup false 9 formation better than Alvarez, imo.

If that is genuinely the gap then this ain’t happening. Not sure I believe it though.

€5m is £4.3m

He’s reportedly on £100k per week at City after his new deal. They say Atletico have offered more than that, so are they saying the figures are something like:

unless there are bonuses involved.

€5m is £4.3m

If psg have offered that wonder why that haven't matched atletico Madrid bid and just get him if it's falls through with AM watch psg come in with a low bid because Alvarez head has been turned

If psg have offered that wonder why that haven't matched atletico Madrid bid and just get him if it's falls through with AM watch psg come in with a low bid because Alvarez head has been turned
And watch us tell them to fuck off if they do

Ben Ransom is a sketchy name ngl

Fabrizio ir more believable imo
I know Ben Ransom (Sky Sports Presenter) personally as he plays cricket for a local club
He supports Charlton, and away from the camera, dislikes the rags arrogance

However, he'll only be quoting from the same sources as everyone else

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.