Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

Atletico is not his first choice most likely, kinda dumb thing tho

I think usually players make wage demands before clubs make an fee agreement

If that is genuinely the gap then this ain’t happening. Not sure I believe it though.

€5m is £4.3m

That is more than a £82k per week gap.

He’s reportedly on £100k per week at City after his new deal. They say Atletico have offered more than that, so are they saying the figures are something like:

Atletico: £120k per week
PSG: £200k per week

And he wants £200k, which is what the £80k gap is?

If true, it’ll collapse as that is a chasm.

Hard to work out as it's not clear, but wouldn't it make more sense that PSG are offering double Atletico?

Otherwise it's a funny way to describe it.

If that is genuinely the gap then this ain’t happening. Not sure I believe it though.

€5m is £4.3m

That is more than a £82k per week gap.

He’s reportedly on £100k per week at City after his new deal. They say Atletico have offered more than that, so are they saying the figures are something like:

Atletico: £120k per week
PSG: £200k per week

And he wants £200k, which is what the £80k gap is?

If true, it’ll collapse as that is a chasm.
Sounds like he wants his cake and to eat it too, so what Is It, more minutes or more wonga, his lust for wanting more Is becoming overbearing.

he wants more money than they are willing to pay, at the moment at

Sounds like he wants his cake and to eat it too, so what Is It, more minutes or more wonga, his lust for wanting more Is becoming overbearing.
Bollocks , it is a standard thing to get the best salary you can get , you would wouldnt you ?

Yes this is very strange. maybe they had to offer revised terms due to the higher transfer fee.
psg allegedly offered more money last week, why let it go so far then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.