Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

Sounds like he wants his cake and to eat it too, so what Is It, more minutes or more wonga, his lust for wanting more Is becoming overbearing.

It's starting to smell, He only had an improved contract early this year and now we are hearing stories about PSG offering £10million net, I don't see Atletico reaching their levels, I don't think City will offer him another deal to stay

It is pure greed if true and the agent is rubbing his hands, Alvarez didn't look like it was about money, him and his family were welcomed with open hands, Somebody said he's played 109 games but 40 of them from the bench ? That's not bad in my book,

At City nobody ever questioned his goals rate or his role in the squad, He was playing no pressure-free football at City Pep was happy with him fans liked him it was the easy life.

Do you think McAtee is capable of playing at this level?

Personally I think the jury is out on McAtee, I'd love to see him succeed at City, I'm sure there's only one way of finding out if he's capable and that's by giving him game time.

It's very hard to judge the lad having loan spells at Sheffield United a team who was very anti football.
I think it will be interesting to see, especially if he gets minutes when we are playing a really strong team rather than a ‘reserve’ side in the carabao cup. Think his technique will stand up but there’s a great opportunity in front of him this season if he’s up to seizing it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.