Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

Do we really think any team will pay up what Julian is worth? Doubt it, to say the least. He is staying, IMO.

365 are a terrible source of information about City. There is a very clear agenda with them about our club.
I'd say. When I made the mistake of reading a couple of their stories about us I thought surely they were taking the piss. That they were in the business of producing parodies or something. But the reality is they are simply an outrageously over the top City hating bunch of bitter morons talking out of their a holes. If they pop up under City news I skip right past them and have myself a chuckle at the fact that they are actually spending their time putting out this garbage...LMFAO

Wonder who we do turn too should Alvarez leave ?
I'd elevate Bobb and use the roster spot to make a serious bid on Bruno G. Other options for me would be Alan Varela, F Ruiz, or Locatelli...

Wonder who we do turn too should Alvarez leave ?
Think the question is more what sort of player would we go for, probably not a striker expecting to play every week, maybe AM that can play false 9 maybe but again will they get in the team ahead of Foden ,KDB,or are they a better false 9 than what we have? Olmo seems set on Barcelona. Not sure we do replace him now but maybe wait until January and see, could Bobb play false 9?

Think the question is more what sort of player would we go for, probably not a striker expecting to play every week, maybe AM that can play false 9 maybe but again will they get in the team ahead of Foden ,KDB,or are they a better false 9 than what we have? Olmo seems set on Barcelona. Not sure we do replace him now but maybe wait until January and see, could Bobb play false 9?
Yes, can also play the 9 as a normal striker. Smart player that boy.

If unhappy Alvarez leaves and Bob gets more playing time, I'll be happy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.