Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

City won't be against losing a very important player because he's not going to be back for a few weeks which we knew about when we agreed he could go to the Olympics? Sorry but that's bullshit reasoning from tolmie.

Edit. Unless tolmie is saying he wouldn't be against it, which is fair everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Atletico lost the race, Dovbyk to Roma confirmed.

They seem to be dead serious for Julian and they know the prize. He wants to play as leading striker understandably, with him being a very ambitious player.

Guess we would want to replace his goals and assists to not risk our leading position.

Maybe 21yo Maxi Beier from Hoffenheim might be interesting, valued about €30m, had sharp cameos in the EURO. Just an idea, wondering about alternatives...

They could be out of the Olympics tonight, if not the final is next weekend. Why wouldn’t we see him until the end of September (nearly 2 months)?
Assuming they get to the final, his rest starts on the 9th, wont be back in Manchester till first week of September and then easily a couple weeks to get up to speed etc.

Assuming they get to the final, his rest starts on the 9th, wont be back in Manchester till first week of September and then easily a couple weeks to get up to speed etc.

Once he is back he will be ready to feature. Same as the England players. I imagine Foden, Stones and Walker will not return until next week but I expect them to play some part against Chelsea. Same goes for Rodri.

Once he is back he will be ready to feature. Same as the England players. I imagine Foden, Stones and Walker will not return until next week but I expect them to play some part against Chelsea. Same goes for Rodri.
Think it's mandated that Alvarez gets three weeks off

I'd say. When I made the mistake of reading a couple of their stories about us I thought surely they were taking the piss. That they were in the business of producing parodies or something. But the reality is they are simply an outrageously over the top City hating bunch of bitter morons talking out of their a holes. If they pop up under City news I skip right past them and have myself a chuckle at the fact that they are actually spending their time putting out this garbage...LMFAO
That just about sums them up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.