Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

If he goes we must replace with someone like Eze or Olmo
Attacking midfielders/number 10's to go with our vast array of attacking midfielders already?

I think we'd need to find a solution as a back up striker. Not sure who, but perhaps a veteran who can step in but also not expect to be first choice.

Just let him go. no big deal imo, he's a good player but no world beater, wouldn't frighten me facing an Atletico with him as there main striker, I feel as ambivalent towards him as I was Jesus, and he's showing signs I don't like, such as his loyalties laying with his nation rather than his paymasters, starting to dictate terms - not from a position of strength.
Let's see what the boy Bobb can deliver ( I felt the same way about Palmer replacing him btw)

Musiala/Rodrygo.
Wouldn’t want him to leave but either of them would definitely soften the blow. However if we lose him for €60m expect either of these 2 to cost twice that amount.

Neither Bayern or Madrid would want to lose their respective player so they only leave for an extortionate amount this summer. All the more reason we shouldn’t allow Alvarez to leave below his market value.

I say with how Pep is big upping McAtee and O' Reilly, that we dont need more 10s until kdb or bernie leave, especially not to replace alvarez.

We play 442 and currently had 4 options up top in Haaland, Alvarez, Foden and KdB.

And now McAtee looks to be an option.

Get a cheap, older, tall striker to give us an aerial edge like Haaland gives us.

Just let him go. no big deal imo, he's a good player but no world beater, wouldn't frighten me facing an Atletico with him as there main striker, I feel as ambivalent towards him as I was Jesus, and he's showing signs I don't like, such as his loyalties laying with his nation rather than his paymasters, starting to dictate terms - not from a position of strength.
Let's see what the boy Bobb can deliver ( I felt the same way about Palmer replacing him btw)
we’ve got enough slots available that we could bring in a seasoned striker, one happy to pick up a decent wage and potentially win a few trophies and medals without expecting to start at any point unless Erling needs a break. Can’t think of any off top of head but there’s usually a few knocking around.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.