Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

Makes no sense to me. We have Bobb and Foden as well as McAtee as the options for that number 10. Obviously Kev staying another year. Not something we need to address right away now that Savinho and Doku are there. Could finally see Grealish centrally too. I’d rather just get a Rodri backup which is of utmost importance and then go into the season.

Makes sense to Pep, he wanted him last year, two very reliable Crystal Palace sources have said we are interested. Eze premier league proven. Very good stats last season at Crystal Palace, would be a good addition to the squad. 11 goals and 4 assists last season, would put him up with our best players in the prem last year stat wise for goals and assists

Only at city would you have a player none of us really want to play as he ain’t good enough for our first 11
But then everyone upset when we’re gonna sell him
No player is the key it’s the collective
Jesus, zinchenko, sterling, feran Torres, Eric Garcia, gundogan
Bet they all regret leaving

£70m plus is great business

Only at city would you have a player none of us really want to play as he ain’t good enough for our first 11

60m, 70m euros, if the reports are true.

I said early on in this thread if we get £70m I'd be happy to let him leave.

He is a good player but if he doesn't play against chelsea and we get beat, nobody will be saying we got beat because alvarez didn't play.

Reinvest the money in someone else who can be back up for haaland - either a 19 year old or 32 year old who would be happy on the bench or someone who can play anywhere across the front 3.

Alvarez is good enough to be a starter in this team, if Pep didn't change the false 9 system to fit in Haaland Alvarez would be starting every game, Yes, Pep is a lucky lad in having Haaland, But the false 9 is Pep bread and butter system and only uses it when Haaland is out.

Alvarez at any of the big Spanish teams scores 40 goals a season and becomes a legend

Alvarez is good enough to be a starter in this team, if Pep didn't change the false 9 system to fit in Haaland Alvarez would be starting every game, Yes, Pep is a lucky lad in having Haaland, But the false 9 is Pep bread and butter system and only uses it when Haaland is out.

Alvarez at any of the big Spanish teams scores 40 goals a season and becomes a legend
That last line is fantasy in my opinion!

What attributes does he have that are gonna make him one of the best centre forwards of all time? Because that’s what he would be
Dropping Messi and ronaldo stats in Spain

And if he is so good why did he only score 11 goals in 36 starts last year for the best team in England

He’s going nowhere unless the price is right. He’s a young goal scorer with excellent pedigree…oh, and a nice long contract!

He seems to be walking back some of the paraphrasing of his words and trying to smooth things over before he comes back to work. Until Peo, Txiki and Alvarez sit down face to face, I’m not sure anyone will know for certain where this is going.

If a European challenger wants him, they’re going to have to pony up every penny to get him.

IMG_2253.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.