Alvarez leaving?

Haaland94 has a high opinion of Haaland shocker, Alvarez actually outplayed him numerous times last season.
Anyhow discussions with fan boys never go anywhere. We can move on.
You haven't checked my post history much. I would never ever sell Alvarez (unlike most here) for any money. I am a massive fan of Julian and believe he should be sharing the minutes with Erling. I fully agree with you that he outplayed Erling many times, and is better at certain aspects of the game.

Having said that, no elite-level striker is joining us while Erling is here because Erling is the best goalscorer in the world. Julian is the best backup in the world, though. He played lots of minutes this season and hopefully will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.

Yeah, we are totally in agreement, I think. Too many on here are quick to push Julian out of the door. To that, I say careful what you wish for. He is a very special player. Even the likes of Messi think so.
He is a special player, just happens to be stuck behind the best striker in the world. Naturally a player of his caliber wants to start the big matches, and currently Alvarez doesn't at City.

Would prefer to keep him a year while we figure out what Haaland's plans are but if we are forced to sell PSG is an ideal landing spot. They shit out cash and aren't in the same league as us, the last thing we need is another Palmer fiasco where Alvarez puts up ridiculous numbers for another club in the prem.

Who do we buy ?
Not a fucking clue, doubt we'll even know till its close to done in or out. This seems to have sprung from kinda nowhere so they'll go to the scouting lists rather than start being linked, someone from awhile ago we forgot about being linked.

Not a fucking clue, doubt we'll even know till its close to done in or out. This seems to have sprung from kinda nowhere so they'll go to the scouting lists rather than start being linked, someone from awhile ago we forgot about being linked.
Simons don’t wanna stay at PSG, multiple journalists saying a loan is most likely. With PSG interested in both Alvarez and Bernardo it would make sense with a loan with option to buy for Xavi Simons. Haaland backup as a false 9, as he often did for PSGs youth team, but could also play LW, RW and AM. Simons or Zirkzee would make the most sense to me

Simons don’t wanna stay at PSG, multiple journalists saying a loan is most likely. With PSG interested in both Alvarez and Bernardo it would make sense with a loan with option to buy for Xavi Simons. Haaland backup as a false 9, as he often did for PSGs youth team, but could also play LW, RW and AM. Simons or Zirkzee would make the most sense to me
Zrikee is Milan bound, Simons would be great but not a 9 for me, sould still need someone who can do that, the whole team should be geared to giving Haaland as much ammo as possible, i dont want the side to have to switch up to a false 9 if hes out, the less adjustments the better i reckon (purely personal though)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.