Alvarez leaving?

but I'd understand him wanting to have a go somewhere else as a starting front man
Errr hasn't exactly worked out so well for Jesus - who Arsenal apparently now want shut of.
The lad strikes me as savvy, he'll stay at least one more year as he gets enough minutes with us - he does need to work on a couple of areas though
Would he replace Haalands goals if he left - no - but who the feck would.

No Sergio Aguero sadly.. Missed some relatively easy chances that a striker shouldn't e.g. the chance v the rags in the cup final...

IF we had a good player to replace him I wouldn't be too upset if he went...
Aguero was a special player and it's unfair to compare his 10 years for us against 2 years that Alvarez has played. Julia's biggest problem is he can't settle into being our loan striker as Aguero was.

Competition is good for Haaland.
There will no no real ''competition" because no top striker would ever want to join us under current circumstances. Only up and coming, relatively unknown players who would be happy to be part of the team. That's how we made Julian Alvarez. No established player like that Leverkusen striker, Openda or Isak is joining us. These are football manager transfers. These guys would not want to be bench warmers.

There will no no real ''competition" because no top striker would ever want to join us under current circumstances. Only up and coming, relatively unknown players who would be happy to be part of the team. That's how we made Julian Alvarez. No established player like that Leverkusen striker, Openda or Isak is joining us. These are football manager transfers. These guys would not want to be bench warmers.

Haaland94 has a high opinion of Haaland shocker, Alvarez actually outplayed him numerous times last season.
Anyhow discussions with fan boys never go anywhere. We can move on.

Foden in false 9 is the plan B for if Haaland is injured - and arguably the plan A for a lot of games.

We don't really need a normal backup striker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.