Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

Good luck to him if he goes but I have always wondered whether attacking players enjoy playing under Simeone. Assume they must play more freely when they aren’t in the CL?

That last line is fantasy in my opinion!

What attributes does he have that are gonna make him one of the best centre forwards of all time? Because that’s what he would be
Dropping Messi and ronaldo stats in Spain

And if he is so good why did he only score 11 goals in 36 starts last year for the best team in England

It is all about playing every week or knowing you are playing every week, Alvarez will score a hatful of goals in La-liga they play his style of football, If he leaves and goes to a team in spain watch him fly

That last line is fantasy in my opinion!

What attributes does he have that are gonna make him one of the best centre forwards of all time? Because that’s what he would be
Dropping Messi and ronaldo stats in Spain

And if he is so good why did he only score 11 goals in 36 starts last year for the best team in England
as as starting striker he went 6 g/a in 9 starts in the PL tbf

Alavrez has had two years in the first team and although he has made a good contribution he isn't prolific and doesn't look like nailing a place in the team alongside Haaland. Although we shouldn't sell on the cheap again we do have cover if he did leave. Same with Gabriel Jesus who I thought it was a mistake at the time when we sold him to Arsenal but hasn't improved.

I have a hunch we'll struggle to get the required fee ie £70m plus. However if we do, Eze would have the advantage of being home grown and should be approx £10m cheaper. Their stats are very similar. Personally I hope we do something else with the fee eg down payment on Musiala.....

1000011292.jpg

It’ll be Eze if Alvarez goes we wanted Eze last year but the price was too much. Eze can play across the front three and as a 10.

Release clause as well

The price is still too much though.

I have a hunch we'll struggle to get the required fee ie £70m plus. However if we do, Eze would have the advantage of being home grown and should be approx £10m cheaper. Their stats are very similar. Personally I hope we do something else with the fee eg down payment on Musiala.....

View attachment 127232
Jack won't be happy if he gets his place at City as well as England.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.