Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

So we’re left with 1 striker, Haaland, if Alvarez is sold. And if Haaland get’s injured? I doubt very much City will sell Alvarez, If they did, who are City going to get to replace him? More negative paper nonsense to go with all the shit that has been printed over the last 24 hours.

How the feck can they approach him when he is contractually City player until 2028. Fabrizio Romano is turning into the worst X troll, his tweets increasingly turn (mostly) Spanish media wet dreams into official club statements.

So we’re left with 1 striker, Haaland, if Alvarez is sold. And if Haaland get’s injured? I doubt very much City will sell Alvarez, If they did, who are City going to get to replace him? More negative paper nonsense to go with all the shit that has been printed over the last 24 hours.

We would have to find a replacement for him you would think. I don’t think we go into the season with Haaland as our only 9.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.