Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

Yeah, I'm sure Pep is just fuming that Alvarez wanted to represent his country in the Olympics. It's probably the reason we got rid of Sergio Gomez as well, the sonuvabitch

Alvarez included in the squad for the paris olympics. Baffling. I'd be so pissed if I was Guardiola. Man won't be available until mid september as he won't have had a break. Guess it's the only thing he hasn't won that you could possibly win in football. Hoping this doesn't mean he's trying to engineer a way out.
The club accepted his request. Madrid rejected Brahim Diaz’s.

He may have just burned his bridges choosing to play in the Olympics.
In all honesty, can we tell a player who sits behind Haaland in the running order that he can't choose to represent his country in the Olympics?

In all honesty, can we tell a player who sits behind Haaland in the running order that he can't choose to represent his country in the Olympics?
Not sure why any footballer, golfer or tennis player would be remotely interested in the Olympics. These sports have their respective Everests. Leave the Olympics to runners, jumpers, weight lifters, swimmers, skiers etc

Well, if we pay them weekly wages to be available for the team, then yes.

Slow summer. Need to b!tch about something I guess. :shrug:

Edit: why is the word b!tch being replaced with woman on this board? Wtf

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.