Alvarez replacement thread

interesting who people here want as a backup striker from the names mentioned ?

Toney
Pros - Prem proven, aerial monster, physical , good link-up play, guarantees us goals if Haaland is not here. Helps with England quota in the future.
Cons - will ask for a fairly big wage, can be a twat at times, usually gamblers are repeat offenders (?) has not cool name like a Kyogo.

Kyogo
Pros - Cool name, has phd in movement, finishing is OK for Scotland, defensively sound for a attacker.
cons - not Prem proven, has a ongoing shoulder niggle, which seems it is not slowing him down,

Jon Maken scored a worldie against us once, just sayin'.

;(

Tbh, I think quite a few people are overrating Toney based on him having a good game against us. I don't see it with him. Someone his age having to adapt from how Brentford play to how we play, there's no guarantee. And his goal record isn't all that good if you ignore the penalties.

Tbh, I think quite a few people are overrating Toney based on him having a good game against us. I don't see it with him. Someone his age having to adapt from how Brentford play to how we play, there's no guarantee. And his goal record isn't all that good if you ignore the penalties.
Don't get me wrong, I'd have the Celtic lad over Toney every day of the week.

When arsenal signed trossard, we need to find someone like that. Not good enough to be first choice but can come and do a job when needed

When arsenal signed trossard, we need to find someone like that. Not good enough to be first choice but can come and do a job when needed
I mean we keep signing them but they get sick of being backup and they leave.

I'm sure City can find another but it's always going to be a position of constant change.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.