Alvarez replacement thread

The club has to find a back-up striker or forward in January. Liverpool has signed Chiesa for peanuts and no problem. I guess Nunes is blocking room for another player.

Obviously Pep and Txiki know best, but it certainly feels like a risk going into the season with only one centre-forward. Be interesting to see what the contingency plan is when Haaland is rested or isn't available.
Can only be that we are happy to go false 9 with all the midfield options we’ve got. Seems a strange strategy though, has to be said.

Obviously Pep and Txiki know best, but it certainly feels like a risk going into the season with only one centre-forward. Be interesting to see what the contingency plan is when Haaland is rested or isn't available.
Exactly, and it's pretty obvious that Erling won't be playing every game this season, so who will play the false nine, might be Gundo?

I've got a feeling it'll be Foden mainly as the false 9. He's probably the best finisher at the club after Haaland, and will be a real threat in a free role up front.

I've got a feeling it'll be Foden mainly as the false 9. He's probably the best finisher at the club after Haaland, and will be a real threat in a free role up front.
If City would have offers for Nunes, then striker would have come. There is no offers, so we have to wait at least till January. For me, it’s a little bit complacent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.