ALWAYS have the kids to take our place...

tolmie's hairdoo

Just wanted to share a proud moment which happened this afternoon.

I took my two, nearly three-year-old, to one of those play centres earlier.

He was dressed in his little black City away shirt.

Having scaled what seemed easy at the time, my little boy wanted to go in the blue tunnel, only to be told by a couple of kids, around 7ish, that he couldn't.

Both had the new United home strips on and were adamant this was for 'United fans only' and "The Reds were the best"

To which, hand on heart, my little boy, without any indication started shouting 'RUBBISH, RUBBISH, RUBBISH!' at the top of his little voice.

I can't tell you how much pride I felt. He gave me a massive cuddle and shouted 'City are the best'.

I love you, son!

I think he's ready.

You've given him the best start in life any father could give a son. You are right to be proud :)

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Just wanted to share a proud moment which happened this afternoon.

I took my two, nearly three-year-old, to one of those play centres earlier.

He was dressed in his little black City away shirt.

Having scaled what seemed easy at the time, my little boy wanted to go in the blue tunnel, only to be told by a couple of kids, around 7ish, that he couldn't.

Both had the new United home strips on and were adamant this was for 'United fans only' and "The Reds were the best"

To which, hand on heart, my little boy, without any indication started shouting 'RUBBISH, RUBBISH, RUBBISH!' at the top of his little voice.

I can't tell you how much pride I felt. He gave me a massive cuddle and shouted 'City are the best'.

I love you, son!

I think he's ready.
Once he's stood up for us, it's engrained.

My 4 year old son's nursery mate came in last week with a Utd top on and said to my son that he 'hated Man City'!!! My boy yelled back at him that he hated Man Utd and Wayne Rooney was crap!!!

The Rag boy burst out crying and here's the unbelievable bit, er in doors was asked when she went to collect him to have a word with my boy about not upsetting the rag supporting kids!!!!! I wouldn't mind, but the little snooty Rag yoof started it!!!!

Apparently they haven't spoken since, so I took the boy out for a treat last weekend to celebrate!!! :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.